Patient Advice & Liaison Service, complaints and compliments
Our Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) is a confidential service that will work with you to quickly resolve issues, problems and concerns.
What can the team help with?
- If you have a problem and you don’t know who to ask
- If you want information but you don’t know where to go
- If you want to comment on our services but you're not sure how
- If you need advice or information on the care process
There may be times when you feel that you wish to make a complaint and we do all we can to resolve your complaint to your satisfaction. We will:
- Clarify your complaint with you to find out exactly what you are unhappy about
- Investigate the concerns you raise
- Write to you to explain how the complaint has been resolved and what appropriate action has been taken to avoid the problem happening again.
Contacting complaints and PALS
Tel: 013722 16 202 / 3 / 4
Post: Trust Headquarters, 18 Mole Business Park, Leatherhead KT22 7AD
We would also be pleased to hear from you if you would like to compliment the work of our Mind Matters Surrey service.
Find out more about our PALS and complaints process .