We provide talking therapies to people who are:
- over 17* years of age. If you are under 17, please click here for information on CAMHS.
- are not in a mental health crisis and do not need urgent help today. Please click here if you do need to speak to someone today.
- are registered with a GP in Surrey. Please check this list of Surrey GPs.
- NHS Employees whose GP is out of area
- we are currently accepting referrals and offering priority treatment to NHS Staff who may have a GP registered outside of Surrey
We are currently offering priority treatment to ALL NHS Employees and other Care Professionals.
We treat individuals who are experiencing mild to moderate mental ill-health, including:
- Excessive worry
- Panic attacks
- Depression (including pre and post natal)
- Obsessive compulsive disorder
- Phobias (including social anxiety disorder or social phobia)
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Health anxiety
- Eating disorders (mild to moderate)
- Coming to terms with a physical health difficulty
- Going through a difficult period or life transition e.g. retirement
You can read more about our inclusion criteria here.
*We are piloting our services for 17 year olds.
If you think we can help, you can refer yourself online by clicking the 'make an online referral' button below. Every box on the form needs to be completed but you can put n/a in boxes that are not applicable. However, we must have your NHS number and date of birth - without this information your access to therapy might be delayed.Make an online referral
- Tel: 0300 330 5450 during normal office hours
- Text: 07786 202 565 for a callback during office hours
- Email: email@example.com
Please note: The Trust cannot be held responsible for the security of any personal information transferred if you choose to communicate with us by email.
What happens next?
On receiving your form we will contact you within 3 working days. If you are eligible, we will offer you a phone or face-to-face assessment within 10 working days and agree a treatment plan with you. If we are not the right service for you we will help you find another service that is better suited to your needs.