We provide talking therapies to people who are:
- over 17* years of age. If you are under 17, please click here for information on CAMHS.
- are not in a mental health crisis and do not need urgent help today. Please click here if you do need to speak to someone today.
- are registered with a GP in Surrey. Please check this list of Surrey GPs.
- NHS Employees & Care Professionals receive priority Treatment
We treat individuals who are experiencing mild to moderate mental ill-health, including:
- Excessive worry
- Panic attacks
- Depression (including pre and post natal)
- Obsessive compulsive disorder
- Phobias (including social anxiety disorder or social phobia)
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Health anxiety
- Coming to terms with a physical health difficulty
- Going through a difficult period or life transition e.g. retirement
If you think we can help, you can refer yourself online by clicking the 'make an online referral' button below. Every box on the form needs to be completed but you can put n/a in boxes that are not applicable. However, we must have your NHS number and date of birth - without this information your access to therapy might be delayed.
- Make an online referral
- Tel: 0300 330 5450 during normal office hours
- Text: 07786 202 565 for a callback during office hours
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: The Trust cannot be held responsible for the security of any personal information transferred if you choose to communicate with us by email.
What happens next?
On receiving your form we will contact you within 3 working days to book in your initial assessment which will help us find out what may be the most appropriate treatment plan for you. If we are not the right service, we will help you find another service better suited to your current need.