We provide talking therapies to people who are registered with a GP in Surrey and are experiencing mild to moderate mental ill-health, including:
- Excessive worry
- Panic attacks
- Depression (including pre and post natal)
- Obsessive compulsive disorder
- Phobias (including social anxiety disorder or social phobia)
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Health anxiety
- Eating disorders (mild to moderate)
- Coming to terms with a physical health difficulty
- Going through a difficult period or life transition e.g. retirement
You can read more about our inclusion criteria here.
If you think we can help, you can refer yourself online by clicking the 'make an online referral' button below. Every box on the form needs to be completed but you can put n/a in boxes that are not applicable. However, we must have your NHS number and date of birth - without this information your access to therapy might be delayed.
If you have any questions please call or email us:
Tel: 0300 330 5450
Please note: The Trust cannot be held responsible for the security of any personal information transferred if you choose to communicate with us by email.Make an online referral
What happens next?
On receiving your form we will contact you within 3 working days. If you are eligible, we will offer you a phone or face-to-face assessment within 10 working days and agree a treatment plan with you. If we are not the right service for you we will help you find another service that is better suited to your needs.Where will I be seen?