To refer into our service you must be:
- over 17* years of age. If you are under 17, please click here for information on CAMHS.
- Registered with a GP in a Surrey CCG, check here to see if your GP is in our catchment area. If you are not registered with a GP in Surrey, please click here.
- Not in need of urgent help today. If you do need urgent help today, please click here fore Crisis Help information.
If you think we can help, you can refer yourself online by clicking the 'make an online referral' button below. Every box on the form needs to be completed but you can put n/a in boxes that are not applicable. However, we must have your NHS number and date of birth - without this information your access to therapy might be delayed.
If you have any questions please call or email us:
- Tel: 0300 330 5450
- Text: 07786 202 565 for a callback during office hours
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: The Trust cannot be held responsible for the security of any personal information transferred if you choose to communicate with us by email.
*We are piloting our services for 17 year olds.Click here for more information