Space for Perinatal Wellbeing
This is a new service provided by SilverCloud is aimed at parents and care-givers who are experiencing anxiety and depression, and is available from pregnancy right the way up to when your child is a year old.
The programme's six modules will help to:
- understand why we have emotions and how they can affect us during the perinatal period
- understand how our emotions may change during this time
- learn how to build a healthy sleep cycle for you and your child
- find out how progressive muscle relaxation can relieve tension and help you sleep
- learn how to deal with low mood
- develop strategies to deal with worries and anxieties
More information about how to access this service will be available shortly.