Employment support offered by Richmond Fellowship
Richmond Fellowship is Mind Matters Surrey's chosen employment service that supports people who are looking for work or experiencing difficulties with their current employment. They work alongside your therapist.
Richmond Fellowship Employment Advisors can help with:
- CV development
- Interview preparation
- Vocational advice
- Job search
- Job application support
- Employment Legislation and Equality
- Phased Returns to work after periods of sickness
- Discuss reasonable adjustments
- Provide links to arbitration services
- Support with discussions with employers
If you think you would benefit from employment support, please mention this at your assessment.